Interactive surface technologies
This course supports teachers using interactive whiteboards (Promethean with ActivInspire) and other interactive surface technologies to support learning in the classroom.
- Delegates should note that the interactive whiteboard software will be ActivInspire.
- Demonstrations will be on a Promethean whiteboard although the software can be used on other interactive whiteboards.
Course code: IT106
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
An one day course for
ICT co-ordinators / all teachers / LSAs / Classroom assistants. (PRI)
HIAS ICT team Jon Audain ICT AST.
Participants will learn how to
- Use a range of devices to support learning.
- Plan and prepare classroom resources.
- Consider different approaches to using an interactive whiteboard.
- Explore the use of other surface technologies.
Course content and methodology
A mix of demonstrations, discussions, and practical activity.
Intended impact on practice
Delegates will be able to offer pupils a range of interactive opportunities to support their learning.
Participants should bring
Laptop with ActivInspire software.