A half day course providing an opportunity for delegates to revisit the main activities in Wizkid and prepare classroom resources.
Course code: IT132
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
A half day course for
ICT co-ordinators / all teachers / LSAs / classroom assistants. (U12)
HIAS ICT team Emma Goto ICT AST.
Knowledge and understanding
- Renewed awareness of Wizkid activities and tools.
- An understanding of how Wizkid activities and tools can be used to support learning.
Participants will learn how to
- Use the learning platform as an impetus for learning.
- Make effective use of Wizkid tools to support learning.
- Organise and share resources.
- Add sound.
Course content and methodology
A mix of demonstrations, discussions, and practical experience.
Intended impact on practice
Delegates will have refreshed their knowledge of Wizkid and will be able to offer pupils a range of activities to support learning.
Participants should bring
Rheir Wizkid login details – this is essential.