Primary ICT Co-ordinators Support Groups
Network meetings for ICT subject co-ordinators - one per term. Opportunities to share ideas good practice.
- the price given is a guide - actual costs will be divided between those attending
- if your school would like to host a Primary ICT Support Group Meeting, please contact Caroline Cain at Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College by emailing email@example.com
- the host school will receive one free space at the meeting
Course code: IT116
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
A support group meeting for
Stella Kenny - HIAS ICT Adviser - Inspector ICT ASTs and lead professionals.
Knowledge and understanding
Update on ICT matters for ICT coordinators.
Course content and methodology
- The agenda will include updates; sharing good practice.
- Meetings may include practical sessions and demonstrations.
- There will be opportunities to network with colleagues.
- There will be opportunities for discussion around planning ICT.