Office 2010 - new tools and functionality
Delegates will be shown the new tools and functionality thus allowing existing Office users to quickly become proficient using the new Office 2010 interface.
Course code: ED198
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
A half day course for
For Office users who would like an overview of the main differences between Office 2010 and earlier versions of the software. The course will cover Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Hampshire IT schools trainer.
Course content and methodology
- Customise the Backstage view.
- Customise the Quick Access toolbar and use the Ribbon Interface.
- Text formatting and styles.
- Working with pictures and graphics.
- Page setup and printing.
- Saving documents for use with earlier software versions.
- Excel formula ribbon.
- Cell formatting.
- Conditional formatting.
- PowerPoint slide layouts.
- Transitions and animations.
- Inserting video and sound.
- Designs and themes.
Previously advertsied as Office 2010 conversion (½ day).