Developing ICT in Your School – Using the Self-review Framework and Other Materials
A workshop day to discuss and assess ICT Development and to review supporting materials, including the Self-review Framework.
Course code: IT087
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
An one day course for
- The school should have signed up to the Self-Review Framework - Self Review Framework.
- Delegates should bring their usernames and passwords to the course.
Knowledge and understanding
- Awareness of how ICT could be developed in your school.
- Awareness of the OFSTED ICT in Schools Report published in December 2011.
- Awareness of the requirements for ICT.
- Awareness of materials that can support the development of ICT in your school.
Participants will learn how to
- Assess their school's current position with ICT.
- Write an action plan for their school.
Course content and methodology
- Discussions and exploration of materials.
- Action planning.
Participants should bring
User name and password for the Self-review Framework - Note: this is very important as you need to be able to access your school's SRF on the course.