The Role of the ICT Co-ordinator - A One-day Course for New and Aspiring ICT Co-ordinators
This course is aimed at new or aspiring ICT co-ordinators and will include issues relating to being an ICT co-ordinator.
Course code: IT086
Provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College
An one day course for
New and aspiring primary ICT co-ordinators. (PRI)
Knowledge and understanding
- An understanding of the role of the primary ICT coordinator.
- An understanding of the National Curriculum requirements for ICT.
Participants will learn how to
Manage and develop ICT in a primary school.
Course content and methodology
- The course will use mainly presentations, sharing materials and discussions.
- Action planning.
- Overview of planning and assessing ICT.
Intended impact on practice
- Greater awareness of the role of the ICT coordinator.
- Awareness of a range of materials that will support an ICT coordinator.
Participants should bring